Barcode XL is three individual software solutions that will make it possible to paste barcodes into MS Excel. Barcode XL also support.
- Make a Stock Sheet and a Invioce Sheet in MS Excel and have your own low cost Invoice/Stock automation. Your own Inventory/Retail system.
- Save Barcodes directly from Barcode XL to a TIFF Image upto 4800 dpi
- Paste barcodes in MS Excel up to 4" x 4" (102mm x 102mm)
- Pasted barcodes in MS Excel is resolution independent (is going to be printed at the same resolution as your printer)
- Barcode XL autodetect UPC A, UPC E, EAN 8, EAN 13, ISBN information in Excel including 2 or 5 digit supplement..
- Barcode XL supports UPC A, UPC E, EAN 8, EAN 13, ISBN, including 2 or 5 digit supplement and also Code 39 (Code 3 of 9), Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5 (Code 2 of 5 Interlaved), SCC-14
- You can select individual Rows in MS Excel that you want barcodes for.
- BK2 file format for Barcode Maker and Batch Barcode Maker.
- BT2 file format for batch printing on labels in Batch Barcode Maker v2.00 or better
- Save as a TAB delimited text file and load it in to Barcode Maker (version 3.30 or better) or Batch Barcode Maker (version 2.20 or better, for - TAB delimited text file as BT2 file is going to need v2.25 or better)
- Use your barcode scanner to scan barcode information to MS Excel.
- Make a stock/Inventory sheet in MS Excel and a Invoice and you got a small retail system.
- Barcode XL is containing Barcode XL 97, Barcode XL 2000, Barcode XL 2002, please note that the above Barcode XL files is individual software titles and must be registered individually.
Barcode XL 97 needs MS Excel 97 to run.
Barcode XL 2000 needs MS Excel 2000 to run.
Barcode XL 2002 needs MS Excel 2002 or MS Excel 2003 to run.