SecureBlackbox .NET 5.2
Quick Description: (Read All)
Add support for SSL, SSH, PKI, SFTP, PGP, PDF, XML to your application
File Ping Time (less is better): Could not ping file.
Category: Development Tools (Rank: 2,033 / 2,321)
: Basic, VB, VB DotNet (Rank: 144 / 156)
0 This Week (Rank: 14,133 / 15,688)
/ 137 Total (Rank: 14,843 / 15,688)
Developer: EldoS Corporation
Software Home Page: http://www.eldos.com/sbb/
Most Recent File Validation
(?): Wed, February 6th, 2008 1:21 AM CST
OS: Win98,WinME,WinXP,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005,Windows Media Center Edition 2005,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Enterprise,Windows Vista Ultimate,Win - Install and Uninstall.
System Requirements: .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, Mono 1.0 or 2.0, .NET CF 1.0 or 2.0
Screenshot: (Source: www.eldos.com - Ping: 122 ms - Size: 3 Kb (?)
SecureBlackbox (.NET edition) is the comprehensive component collection for network and document security. Unlike other components SecureBlackbox contains original implementation of all encryption algorithms and security protocols, used in the package, and doesn't depend on third-party libraries
SecureBlackbox is split to several packages:
* PKIBlackbox - offers support for Public Key Infrastructure including Windows Certificate Storages and cryptography hardware.
* OpenPGPBlackbox - clean-room implementation of all PGP algorithms and standards with support for operations with PGP keys and keyrings.
* XMLBlackbox - clean-room implementation of XML encryption and signing standards.
* PDFBlackbox - clean-room implementation of PDF compression, encryption and signing specifications. Public Key (X.509 certificates) and symmetric encryption is supported. PKCS#1 and PKCS#7 signing using X.509 certificates is supported.
* SSLBlackbox - client and server components that provide complete support for SSL2, SSL3 and TLS1.x.
* FTPSBlackbox - client component that implements FTP (RFC 959) and FTP-over-SSL (RFC 2228) protocols for secure file transfer.
* HTTPBlackbox - client component for HTTP/HTTPS support including Gzip compression.
* MIMEBlackbox - MIME components with own character conversion tables and MIME parser/assembler. When used together with PKIBlackbox or OpenPGPBlackbox, MIMEBlackbox offers support for S/MIME or PGP/MIME respectively.
* SSHBlackbox - client and server components that provide support for SSH1 and SSH2 (including compression) and don't depend on third-party libraries.
* SFTPBlackbox - client and server components that provide support for SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP, Secure File Transfer Protocol).
This is .NET edition, which can be integrated into Visual Studio 2003 or 2005 , Borland Delphi 8 and Delphi 2005-2007 /.NET. It requires .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.x, Mono (1.0 or 2.0) or .NET CF (1.0 or 2.0).
dotnet, mime, secure, socket, layer, protocol, component
||Title - Development Tools : Basic, VB, VB DotNet
||FTP Client Engine for Visual Basic
($105) - FTP component VB library to transfer files using FTP from a VB (VB.NET) program
($0) - BubbleFrame is an alternative to the sandard VB frame and panel with more styles
($99.00) - Package all .dll's, ocx's, graphics, etc. right into your VB executable
($175) - VB-Build is a productivity tool for building component-based applications.
||SCML MSFLEXGRID PRINTER
($89) - VB6 ActiveX DLL- Print and preview MSFlexGrid controls with formatting output.