Download Source: www.teamdev.comFile Ping Time (less is better): Could not ping file.
With JNIWrapper, there is no need for you to create native code libraries to call a function of the operating system API or a function from any dynamic library. You write your code in Java language only, and JNIWrapper does the rest.
The main features of JNIWrapper are:
- Invoke any function with any parameters from native code library
- Support for both stdcall and cdecl calling conventions
- Support for many data types including structures, unions and pointers
- Callbacks with any parameters and stdcall or cdecl calling conventions
- Specially tuned for operations with large amounts of complex native-side data
- Extensible architecture allows implementing new data types or customizing existing ones
- Support for thread-safe, truly concurrent function invocation
- Customizable native library searching mechanism
- Completely automatic resource management
- Crashes in native functions are converted to Java exceptions.
- Minimum behind-the-scene operation. Developers can always see what is happening when working with the native-side data.
- High performance. JNIWrapper has been specially tuned for performance, especially in cases where large amounts of data are involved in the interactions.
- Automatic resource management. All resources allocated by JNIWrapper components are released automatically when no longer required.
- Comprehensive support for native function invocation. JNIWrapper supports both stdcall and cdecl calling conventions and all complex C types including structures and unions.
Along with WinPack, a free addition to JNIWrapper, there is no need to learn the native Windows API to use it. WinPack library abilities:
- Access to Windows Registry;
- Windows Decoration;
- Tray icon for Java application.
Hint: This site provides JNIWrapper Cross-Desktop only. You can download platform specific version of JNIWrapper or get evaluation licenses for our libraries at http://www.teamdev.com/jniwrapper/downloads.jsf
wrap, wrapper, jniwrapper, java, native, win32, windows, call, linux, evaluation, trial, dynamic, library