WordHacker is a powerful vocabulary builder for GRE/GMAT/SAT/ACT/TOEFL test takers, ESL students and teachers,
WordHacker will pronounce each word by America native pronunciation, so you can practice your pronunciation.
WordHacker will show you the root of each word using special color codes and provide explanations below, so you can understand the structure of its spelling quickly.
WordHacker will provide image illustrations of each word, so you can establish a vivid sense of the word.
WordHacker has collected 18172 words. The words are those recommended in the TOEFL word list, SAT 5000 word list,Academice Word List, GRE Barron word list, and GRE word list based on test frequency and so on.
With WordHacker you can review 3600 words in only one hour by your eyes and ears.
Don't believe it? Try it !
What's cool in WordHacker ?
* Standard American pronunciation
* Colorful Root coding
* Visual word with images
* GRE Tested Items : Analogy, Antonym and Synonym
* Filter by learning level
* Roots learning
* List root words automatically
* Export the words you select to HTML format
* Edit the prefix, root, suffix and meanings of the word
* Explanation and example of the word
* Big font words on black ground
* Reload the options you set in last time automatically
what's new in WordHacker?
* All the English definitions are updated and simplified to ensure that they are clear and easy to understand.
* More functions are added to filter or organize words in different orders.
* GMAT and AWL word lists are included.
* 990 pronunciation wave files are added.
* Phonemic symbol of each word is given.
* 10 web sites are provided for on-line searching.
* Users can set up their own word lists.
* WordHacker supports XP interface style on Windows XP.