There's no time for vacations when you are fighting evil. Wizards constantly take part in campaigns.
But everyone has a home - you return there fagged out, to freshen yourself up, relax and muster your
strength. Once upon a time our friends - the best wizards of the Dwarves'race - came home after a
very important mission. The house was a total mess.
After spending a long time cleaning, one of the wizards decided to have some rest. Suddenly a brilliant idea came into his peaceful mind.
- Dear colleague, may I have your attention please?
- I'm listening, my friend.
- I've got an idea. What if we put some energy into our utensils? Let the these look after the house
instead of us. They can even clean it while we're out in campaigns.
- Good idea, but doesn't it seem risky to you? We're both dabblers in the household magic.
It's more of a job for witches. I'm afraid we can easily make a mistake.
- Come on, should we be afraid of simple things like that? Every day we face much more dreadful things!
- Dear colleague, you have convinced me. Let us make an elixir.
And so the wizards discussed the formula and started preparing the solution. They took the first test with a broom, and it was a success - the broom started moving around the room, wiping dust out of corners and gathering cobweb. Great! The dwarves rushed to splash the elixir on the other things around the house.
But, as soon as the friends left, the broom stopped wiping dust and showed its temper! It turned out
that the thing acquired not only energy, but emotions, too. And who knows how it will deal with this. The things went crazy.
One of the dwarves had time to close the door right front of the attacking "helpers". Now the friends have to make a new elixir to dispel the first one! While one of them is doing his best to keep the door closed, the other is mixing components in a hurry. Want to help them?
All right, then open the door and go ahead!