WebSMS is a program installed on the user's PC which allows to send Short Messages to mobile phones around the world using SMS-Servers.
The main advantages of WebSMS are:
- WebSMS connects automatically from your PC using the online connection to the SMS-Server. You don't need any more to navigate with the browser to go the page of the SMS-Server for send short messages.
- WebSMS keeps an easy-to-maintain address book of your friends, colleagues or business partners like a normal Email program. You don't need to remember the cellular phone number and to type it when you try to send a short message using a WEB page.
- WebSMS allows adding a personal signature to each short message you can send.
- WebSMS has a list of predefine standard messages, that you can easily access and put in your short message.
- WebSMS contains a history list, which shows you all the short messages you have sent, the date, and the send status.
- WebSMS has a bulk SMS function, which allows to send text and flash SMS to clients, club members, and any kind of announces.
- WebSMS supports now several SMS Service providers like clickatell, Mobilant, SMSWhiz. These providers have worldwide and very reliable SMS services with competitive prices.