ProBot is a powerful and effective computer monitoring solution. Primary task of this feature-packed surveillance system is user activity event interception and logging. ProBot software maintains the detailed event log that is stored securely in binary files. Special tools provided within the package are used to restore computer usage history and generate detailed reports for administration.
ProBot is easy to integrate into network environment. Engine includes an embedded Web server called Remote Web Console, which allows to control and configure the software remotely. Surveillance log files may be delivered to any remote computer automatically, by E-mail or FTP.
ProBot is a passive surveillance utility which also provides live monitoring functionality. When online, administrators can see logged on users' desktops (live screenshots), applications, windows and processes that have been launched as well as network connections that have been established.
- Launched applications, active window titles and process names logging,
- Keystroke / password logging,
- Regional keyboard support,
- Text snapshots of active applications.
- Visited Internet URL logger,
- Capture HTTP POST data (including logins/passwords),
- File and Folder creation/removal logging,
- Mouse activities,
- Log file archiving, separate timestamped log files for every user session,
- Log file secure encryption,
- Easy-to-read log report creation and export to HTML and text formats,
- Embedded SSL- enabled web server (Remote Web Console),
- Automatic log delivery by e-mail and FTP,
- Live user monitoring: desktop screenshots, processes, window titles, connections,
- Desinged for Windows XP platform,
- Supports multiple simultaneous user sessions (terminal mode),
- Invisible and transparent operation,
- Small resource usage and minimal performance affect,
- Support for Windows (R) 2000/XP and Windows (R) 98/ME