Version 1.4.5 (Released on 27 August 2004) added the function to capture the local and network printer activity. Tested run on Windows XP Professional SP2 and worked fine.
The SpyCapture is a small tool that enabled you to monitoring your computer when you are away. SpyCapture will capture the screen display, keystroke and mouse pointer in frequence that depend on your own choice. SpyCapture will then encrypt the picture and keystrokes and store it in somewhere on your computer directory and you can view it anytimes you wish. SpyCapture is a very smart program, it is running in the background everytime or by given date when you switching on the computer, it cannot be easily detected or terminate (even by pressing Ctrl-Alt-Delete), it's invisible! Only you will know how to terminate it, if you want. SpyCapture is an excellent PC Surveillance Software. Features:
1. High Invisibility, Password Protected, Encryption enabled and File Manager.
2. Capture all the keystrokes in all of the Windows environment, as long as the user use the keyboard, it will capture all.
3. Capture all screen shots, as long as the user use the monitor and mouse, it will capture all the display.
4. Capture keystrokes, mouse activity, pointer screen shot, visited website URLs and printer activity in Real-time.
5. Screen lock, set for trigger date, control panel setting info, executed applications and more.
6. Extremely small and perfectly to run in background.
SpyCapture may not be a beautiful looking program but its small, secured and useful program that will does its job as excellent PC Surveillance software.