NetTray is the answer to all your internet connection management needs. It manages your Dial Up connections, giving you:
· Active connection details.
· Connection to selected service provider.
· Edit existing connection details.
· Delete existing connection.
· Add new connection.
The Internet Tools collection includes:
· Open default web browser.
· Open default email client.
· Open default news reader.
· Multi search-engine web searches.
· FTP server file searches.
· Ping facility.
· Finger client.
· Whois lookup facility.
NetTray features don't end there, NetTray also allows you to set NetTray as a start up service in Windows boot up, activate the built in 'NetStay' stay connected feature, as well as 'Dial Up Networking' optimisation, which checks that your registry settings are optimised for performance.
If you set NetTray to start on Windows boot up, it also acts as a net detection device, alerting you on connection, and supplying details of the connection. All in all, a comprehensive tool set, that we hope makes Windows a little more productive.