IsItUp Network Monitor is a server monitor, website monitor, port, and email system monitor. It continuously monitors multiple IP devices, websites, servers & alerts you via email or pager; graphs. Website content check; runs as a service; maintains performance statistics for each device it monitors - up time, maximum response time, minimum response time, standard deviation & error log. IsItUp tracks the last successful and last failed Traceroute.
Taro Software's IsItUp - When you need to know the status of your network. IsItUp continuously monitors multiple "pingable" devices using TCP/IP's Ping utility; it tests email servers by bouncing messages off auto-reply accounts and websites by using HTTP. Devices are monitored at specified intervals, notifying you, by email alert, pager alert, when they go down - or come back up.
- Monitor any number of devices, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Checks TCP/IP (ping) devices, websites, LAN servers, email servers, switches, routers, etc.
- Runs as a service
- Sophisticated website content tests
- Graphical interface is easy to customize and use
- Configuration "wizard" makes it easy to add devices and configure options
- Automatically watch any mail system by sending email messages and looking for returned messages
- System tests reports on uptime, average response time, and logs all data to a Microsoft Access database for you to work with on your own
- Notification by pager (modem), mail (MAPI or SMTP), or execute a batch job
- Multiple people can receive status notifications and each person has their own rules
- Rules allow you to specify how many times a query fails
- Notify on every "nth" failure
-Option to notify you when an item returns to operation (comes back up)