With TMS you can store your password, authentication code, gaming code and organize them in a 2 level tree-structure with categories (eg.: Internet, Gaming, Work, Personal) and subcategories (eg.: EMail, Mailing List, Online Magazines can be subcategories of the Internet category). The Password File are encrypted with a proprietary method. You can print or export your password to various format. There's a lite systray only version also included.
-New and changed-
1. Rewrite of the Help System.
2. Context-sensitive Help in some windows.
3. Program translation in Italian finished (now i've to do the translation of this help).
4. New Field with Email address for each service defined.
5. Removed any date-test and remember to upgrade messages.
6. Added 2 voice on the Help menu: One is to check directly on the web site for a new version and another is a link to the TMS WEB-Board
7. Changed the Printing System and added a Print Preview Function.
8. No more windows installer runtime included (If you need them you can download them from my homepage or directly from microsoft)
1. New version of the Treeview.
2. Corrected some bugs of the MsgBox function.
3. Some other bug corrected.
-New and changed-
1. A complete English Help System.
2. This version comes with a partial Italian Translation (I will finish for the next version scheduled for half september... I will marry at end of July, go to honey moon in August and i will return in Italy at the begin of September... I din't had time in the last few months to finish...)
3. Replaced the standard msgbox with a customized one that correct a visualization bug.
1. Solved a BIG bug with the Notes field... if it's too long the TMS file will be corrupted (thanks to Daniele P. for the bug report!).
2. Solved a bug with the export that doesn't work because it always