Biz Mail is an e-mail client with the focus on you that has e-mail as a part of your daily work.
Here are some of Biz Mail's features:
* Receive mail from POP3, IMAP or Hotmail accounts.
* Full support for formatted (Html) mails. You can view, send receive and reply on formatted mails.
* Biz Mail uses standard EML files for storing mails. Each mail is stored in an individual file. With this solution, there are never a chance that you will have a crashed database, and all your mails gone.
* Virus safe, not using any Microsoft technology.
* Spam checks trough blacklist servers and smart filters.
* When you focus a mail in the folder view, all previous correspondence with the sender is listed automatically.
* Easy to define and insert commonly used text.
Signatures can be selected automatically by a number of criteria, such as sender, subject, content or even the language the mail is written in.
* Built in Zip compressor/expander.
* Rules that let you automate mail processing.
* Multiple accounts.
* Built-in address book. Contacts can be organized in groups, and each contact can have multiple e-mail addresses, perfect for mailing lists.
* Multiple nested mail folders.
* Fast filtering of mail boxes. You can easily filter out a subset of the mails in a folder based on a variety of criteria.
* Mails can be previewed on the server, before you select which to download, keep on the server or delete.
* Import mails and contacts from other programs.
* Biz Mail comes with two editors for composing mail. One word processor style with all formatting features, and one plain text, fixed font programmers editor. In this way, you will always have the editor you want.
* Flash keyboard scroll lock led when you have new mail.
* Biz Mail is fast! Mails are shown directly, without delays. Decoding a mail with a 10Mb attachment takes a quarter of a second.